Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Life is Complete

  • Positive thinking
  • Reading my Bible instead of fbing
  • Getting off work early
  • Acing my psych quiz
  • Beating Jeremy in accounting
  • Cheerful day at work
  • Pasta for lunch
  • Time with friends
  • Turning in papers that I feel confident about
  • Coming back to a clean room - my roommate is awesome!
  • Devouring homemade cookies
  • Listening to birds sing
  • Short weather
  • Watching my energetic fishy
  • Playing some lovely iTunes
  • Inhaling the smell of hot apple pie from my tart burner
  • Inspiration to write
  • A joyful heart
  • Eyes for thankfulness
  • Love of color
  • Spring break in one week with the two loves of my life: my-Rissa and Bradward :)
  • Promises!
The sky isn't even a bright blue and today has still been perfect!
Wait, I take that back. The clouds have vanished and the sun is shining its marvelous brightness on my joyous face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those beautiful things
I love you!!